Lessons & Rentals
Snow School Lessons
Canyon's 350 foot Magic Carpet Beginner area is great for beginners, first-timers, families or fun-seekers. Our Snow School offers a variety of private or group lessons for the beginner to the experienced skier or boarder just looking to brush up their skills. Our nationally certified ski and snowboard instructors and terrain park instructors are here to make skiing and snowboarding fun!
|1 Hour Private Lesson Only||$60|
|1 Hour Private Lesson + 1 Hour Lift Ticket||$95|
|1 Hr Private Lesson + 1 Hr Lift Ticket + 1Hr Rental||$115|
|Each Additional Person (lesson only)||$40|
|ALL LESSONS REQUIRE VALID
LIFT TICKET OR SEASON PASS
- Bookings must be pre-paid, 24hr cancellation/refund
- All lessons require a valid lift ticket or season pass
- Please arrive a minimum of 1/2 hour before your lesson, to make sure you have time to get rentals and get dressed for your lesson.
- Registrants for semi-private lessons must be aged 5 or older for skiing and 6 or older for snowboarding.
- GST not included in prices
Interested in booking multiple lessons this season?
NEW this season, you can buy a 6-pack or 10-pack of 1-hour lessons to be used at your discretion over the 23/24 Winter Season!
6-Pack $342 or 10-Pack $510
- Upon purchase, you will get a unique voucher code which you can use to schedule/redeem your lessons online.
- These 6 and 10-packs can be shared in a family however you would like including mixing sports of skiing or snowboarding. Examples: 1 person uses all lessons over the season or 6/10 people all take a single 1-hour lesson at once, or any mix in between!
- Does not include lift tickets or rentals. Area passes or season pass is required for all lessons.
- Lessons expire at the end of the 23/24 winter season. Unused lessons will not transfer to future seasons.
Discover Skiing or Snowboarding
An introduction to skiing or snowboarding for the first-timer. Only available on weekends and holidays at 3:00pm. For ages 13+. Must be booked at least 24 hours in advance. Minimum 2 people.
|Snowboarding or Skiing||$99 each|
- Beginner Area Pass
- Available on Weekends and Holidays at 3:00 PM
- One-Hour Beginner Group Lesson
- Half-Day Equipment Rental, including helmet
- GST not included in prices
The perfect way to gift a unique and exciting winter experience!
Snow School Programs
We are proud to offer a wide variety of Ski and Snowboard camps, clubs, and programs for ages ranging from 4 – 16 years old. Designed for all skill levels and abilities, these classes run for either 4, 10, or 12 weeks throughout the season!
Hold your next party at Canyon Ski Resort – we offer packages for the young and the young at heart! Bring 20 or more people for your party and receive great group rates. Choose from a Tube party or Downhill (ski/snowboard) party, and let the fun begin!
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rental Equipment Rates
We've got all the gear to get you out skiing and riding, from tots to teens to adults.
All rentals are purchased day-of on-site at the Resort
Skiing and Snowboarding
|Complete set, Full Day (includes helmet)||$40|
|Complete set, Half Day (includes helmet)||$33|
|Skis/Board Only Rental||$26|
|Poles Only Rental||$13|
|Boot Only Rental||$20|
|Family of 4, Complete set Full Day||$120|
|Additional Family Member Full or Half Day (max 3)||$30|
|Family of 4, Complete set Half Day||$105|
|Thrifty Thursdays (5-9 PM)||$27|
|Snowblades (includes helmet)||$40|
|Complete set, Full Day||$23|
|Smallest Boot||Jr. 6 /
|Largest Boot||16 /
|Shortest Equipment||70 cm||90 cm|
|Longest Equipment||170 cm||163 cm|
School / Group Bookings
We are proud to offer a wide range of school programming to participants in grades K - 12 with cost-effective lift, lesson, and rental packages.