Frequently Asked Questions
Canyon Coaster Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable, no refunds will be permitted.
- Tickets are only for the day + time purchased. Late arrivals will have to wait in standby for next available time. Unused tickets from previous days will not be accepted.
- Every user rides this sports facility at their own risk. The passenger is responsible for his/her riding behaviour. In particular, the user must always ensure that the speed and clearance to others are adapted to the conditions.
- To ride alone you must be 8 years of age or older, and 4′ 1″ or taller. Maximum weight capacity per cart is 260lbs. Minimum of 16 years of age to ride with a passenger in the cart. Passengers must be 3 to 12 years old and a minimum of 3′ 2″ tall. Passengers must be no taller than the driver’s shoulders. No upper height limit on single riders.
- Loose clothing (belts, scarves and shoelaces, etc.) and long hair (braids) must be kept away from the track and wheels.
- Riders must wear seatbelts at all times and keep their arms and legs within the cart. Leaning out or stretching arms and legs out of the toboggan is prohibited. Do not touch the track.
- Animals or umbrellas, walking sticks and other bulky, pointed or loose objects may not be taken onto the coaster.
- People under the influence of intoxicants (alcohol, drugs and sensory influencing drugs, etc.) are not allowed to use the system.
- Smoking is prohibited during the ride.
- Accidents must be reported immediately to the operating personnel.
- Handheld devices including phones and action cameras are not permitted. If you wish to use an action camera, you must use a chest harness or headmount.
- A maximum speed of 40km/h will be managed by a push to go forward brake and a centrifugal brake.
- Riders must have sufficient physical dexterity, ability and knowledge to safely load, ride and unload the coaster.
- People who cannot properly operate the toboggan due to physical or mental limitations, etc. are not allowed to use the ride, except when accompanied by a specialist or someone they trust who assumes responsibility for it.
- The Coaster may need to be suspended temporarily or closed during any rain, thunderstorms, lightning or high winds. The Coaster will reopen as soon as safe operations can be assured.
- Carts are not to stop or come into contact while on the track. Riders must keep a minimum distance of 40m away from other carts.
- The Coaster is not recommended for pregnant women and those with pre-existing neck or back injuries.